Wednesday 28 August 2013

Let's Get Inspired

What is inspiring you this week?

Source

Sarah Richardson is one of my all-time favourite designers. Thanks to BlogPodium I could have the opportunity to meet her! Eeek! So I have been combing through her site ogling each unique space and admiring her ability to add texture, function, and beauty in every nook and cranny. 
Even this entry has my heart thumping!

This stunning photo gallery by My Science Academy of 30 abandoned places. Breathtaking.

Love the idea of Tomato Mozzarella Bites as an amuse bouche.

Source

This traditional sun porch certainly has me dreaming!

I usually subscribe to Better Homes and Garden but forgot to re-up this year. Thankfully, upon a friends recommendation, I picked up Septembers issue and am swooning over every page. 

Doing this as a DIY for sure!

Searching out a dress to wear for the upcoming Jamaica wedding. For some reason this one, from BCBG, caught my eye. And it's on sale! Thoughts?

Source

Wednesday words of wisdom.

Hope you are having a great week! Happy hump day.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS