Wednesday 31 July 2013

Get Inspired

We are BAAACCKKK!

Is it ever nice coming home after a week of low-key relaxation with a splash of ENGAGEMENT

I'll fill you in on all the details soon I assure you! But I will say this: I'm as tickled as a schoolgirl! Which is so unlike me. Apparently the giddy excitement of a gorgeous diamond ring donning my finger and the endless planning possibilities ahead has the same inevitable hold on even one such as I. *Giggle*

Now that is enough about me for now. It is Wednesday. Which means we get to reach out for a little inspiration and see what others have gotten up to as of late. A bit of neat and pretty to help us get over hump day into August!

Source
Compact Laundry Room at its BEST!

Source
Outdoor Entertaining Cart


Source
A Young Ladies Dream Room Tour

Source
Welcome Home

Source
Travel Crayon Wallet - Neato!

Source
Painted Curtain Rods

Source
Delicious Danger

Source
Repurposed End Table Turned Lego Central! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS